We with sthen could not reproduce this.  Tried fresh profile, update,
touching files under mozilla-firefox, starting gconf, killing gconf.
I am on OpenBSD/amd64.

Can someone build www/mozilla-firefox (not firefox35) with
FLAVOR=debug and send me the output right before it crashes?  Do you
have any extra plugins?  Extensions?  Is it a fresh install?  Is there
anything at /usr/local/lib/mozilla-plugins?