Hi,

On Sat, 05.09.2009 at 13:57:00 -0700, Ryan Boggs <rmbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else tested the attached diff yet?  If so, are there any changes
> that need to
> be made before it can be committed?  Please let me know so I can make the
> necessary
> adjustments.

I'm just looking into it, after creating a simple-minded update myself,
because I didn't look into this list first.

The MESSAGE file has a reference to Django 1.0, which is not
suitable for Django 1.1.

Slightly off-topic, but we should make an effort to get Django 1.1 into
ports RSN, as both Django apps tend to depend on 1.1, and 1.0.2 has a
known security hole. It should imho have been in 4.6, but I can blame
myself for not spotting the problem and investing work myself in time,
too.

Kind regards,
--Toni++