Hi Ryan,

On Sun, 13.09.2009 at 09:23:45 -0700, Ryan Boggs <rmboggs.obsd.po...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:32:48PM +0200, Toni Mueller wrote:
> > The MESSAGE file has a reference to Django 1.0, which is not
> > suitable for Django 1.1.
> I will fix this and repost later today.  Since there are no 1.1
> specific docs, I will reference dev if that is ok.

that would be ok for me. I'd like to point out that the docs are
_quite_ different for 1.0 and dev, the former being MUCH less
extensive, and also wrong/incomplete with respect to the current API.

> Both of the 1.0.3 and 1.1 updates came well after the 4.6 ports lock so
> I don't know if there was anything we could have done to get it in in
> 4.6.

Sorry, then.

I thought these two releases had come in time, but didn't closely
monitor the ports tree locking and unlocking.

Kind regards,
--Toni++