Hi,

here's a new port on which i spent the last two days at p2k9, the
Moovida media center (formerly known as Elisa), see
http://www.moovida.com for doc & details. It works quite nice here
on my atom laptop, but it could use a bit more cpu/gpu power.
It depends on some of the recent commits to the portstree (libmms,
gstreamer-enabled-libmms, pigment, py-pigment, py-cssutils,
py-twisted-web2, etc..) so be sure to correctly update your portstree
before even trying to compile it. Oh, and it depends on half of the
portstree, and will burn your cpu if you plan to compile all the
dependencies.

I'd like some comments on the ports hierarchy, because they are
logically separated like gstreamer (core, plugins-*), but moovida itself
without the plugins is useless. But plugins depends on moovida to be
installed to run, so moovida can't run-depend on the plugins, etc..
hence the pkg/MESSAGE. That's also why all runtime deps are stacked in
Makefile.inc.

There is one remaining bug i'm workin' on, so no need to report the
following warning :
self.top_height = 0
self.top_height.unit undefined
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'int' object has no attribute 'unit'

Btw, some features are crippled as we don't have HAL, but most are
working fine. I managed to browse pictures locally and on flickr/pikeo,
play video/music locally and from youtube/rtbf/jamendo.
Ah, and you need decent graphic hw acceleration for it to be smooth.

Landry