On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 05:01:24PM -0400, Brad wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 07:36:10PM -0400, Brad wrote:
> > Here is an update to SDL 1.2.14.
>
> Here is a second rev of my update. I rolled in some fixes
> taken from upstream for the i386/amd64 cpuid assembly code
> and I added support for detection of AltiVec on OpenBSD/powerpc
> using the sysctl, although AltiVec support is still disabled.
>
> Again please test. This is a pretty important bug fix release
> and this is used in a good number of games and multimedia
> related software for audio/video output.

hey brad,

tested on i386 with -current as of april 25th. everything works fine,
on the running application, however when an sdl app (chocolate-doom in
this test case) requests a fullscreen resolution smaller than your
regular X desktop resolution, it seems sdl uses XRandR to resize the
virtual desktop as well, which makes window managers scrunch up all
your open windows to the dimensions of the last-used smaller
resolution. i wasn't getting the behavior before, but i'm going to
roll back and retest with the last 1.2.13 release and see if any
different. regards,

-ryan