Python 2.3, 2.4, & 2.5 can be useful to test backward compatibility.
Lots of people --especially in the corporate world-- are still using old
Python versions. But in the case of OpenBSD I think that nobody would
mind if those old versions were removed.

Somebody posted a patch to update Python 2.6 to the latest version a few
months ago. It would be good if this was committed along with this
patch.

--
  Henry PrĂȘcheur