Marco Peereboom wrote:
I am talking about custom apps that you don't see.  There is a lot of
python code out there running on 2.5.  I am not making it up; I know of
several shops that do everything in 2.5.

I am all for making 2.6 the default but eliminating 2.5 from the tree
seems like a bad move to me.  Now you'll force people to maintain their
own port even though there is no real benefit for us to remove it.

Anyway, just my $0.02 and feel free to ignore me.