On 10/05/10 15:40, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Jacob Meuser wrote:

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 05:03:28PM +0200, Jonathan Armani wrote:
On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:58:48 +0000
Jacob Meuser<jake...@sdf.lonestar.org>  wrote:
you can work around it by disabling sound (music and sfx).
It segfault when I try to disable the music too.
you have to disable sound effects too ...

but patch below for al_source.c fixes the crash for me.  avoids trying
to access array[-1].

the rest is the patch I sent for openal a while back.  bufsiz really
means the hardware block size (or, the size of the audio buffer that
openal users will use), not the total hardware buffer size.
Great, thanks Jacob.
If reports confirm this fixes the crash, I'll import supertuxkart
tomorrow.

The openal's patch works for me. -current i386. The game is running fine now.

-luis