On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 12:11:29PM -0700, onteria wrote:
> I'm currently working on some of the kde4 Makefiles, and I'm running
> into a few confusing parts.

The main current issue with the kde4 stuff is that THIS kde4 doesn't build,
nor can it be installed at the same time as kde3. I haven't had the time
to figure out and test how to do that so that things work well.

It's somewhat pointless to do things before this issue is fixed. If you
have fixes for that problem, then you're very welcome.

Other stuff is not very welcome yet. Until kde4 is clean enough to be included
in bulk build, it doesn't really matter.