I am at work right now having no access to current but on 4.8 release
(i386) FreeMat 3.6 crashes when I trying to produce pcode. I will try
tomorrow to reproduce crash on current. Pcode is not that important
anyway but people should be aware.

Also built in editor is useless (not that I am really using it or need
it). It gives annoying warning that the selected font is not fixed
pitch. After the warning the editor works as expected but hangs the
application when I try to close it. I tried changing font manually in
editor preference to fixed pitch font but the problem persists.
I will try to reproduce this on current.

Best,
Predrag

P.S. Is anybody on the upstream mailing lists? I am guessing that above
are not OpenBSD specific problems and have to do with quality control.