Hi,

Port needs some style changes. I've skipped python part, I will look
into it at some stage, maybe during next port upgrade.

Builds fine, regress passes. Didn't had a chance to test it in my
environment yet, but my plan is to use pactester(1) (part of pacparser)
for regressions at work.

Also, I'm aware I could use more MAKE_FLAGS instead of overriding build,
install and regress targets, but for now I would like to keep the port
that way.

Comment:
library to parse proxy auto-config (PAC) files

pacparser makes it easy to add proxy auto-config file parsing capability
to any program. It comes as a shared C library which can be used to make
any C program PAC scripts intelligent. This package comes also with
small binary called pactester(1) which may help one test a PAC file
against given url.

WWW: https://code.google.com/p/pacparser/

--
best regards