On Apr 02, 2011 22:26, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 01:08:41PM +0200, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> > > I am just wondering if there is any reason GHC is not upgraded in the
> > > ports tree. The current stable version of GHC is 7.0.3 while the one in
> > > ports is 6.12.3.
> >
> > An update of the ghc port isn't done in a few minutes, nor in a few
> > hours, nor in a few days. And it's not only the compiler itself,
> > but all the ports depending on it which need updates and testing,
> > and very often they have to be patched to even *compile* with a
> > newer ghc.
>

> Here's something to play with. Regression tests on i386 are welcome
> (please both ghc-6.12.3 and ghc-7.0.3, to compare the results).
>
> Please don't even try to update from an already installed ghc-6.12.3;
> it won't work without lots of patches to other Haskell ports.
>
> The library documentation index (generated by haddock) is still
> empty.  If you want to help a little bit, you may try to find the
> reason.
>
> Ciao,
>       Kili

I hope amd64 regression tests are of some help, too.
Are the many framework failures for ghc6 expected or did I something wrong?

GHC6:

: OVERALL SUMMARY for test run started at Wed Apr  6 00:58:43 CEST 2011
    2383 total tests, which gave rise to
   12596 test cases, of which
    6267 caused framework failures
    2683 were skipped

     831 expected passes
     178 expected failures
       0 unexpected passes
    2644 unexpected failures

: Unexpected failures:
:
10queens(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    1103(profc)
:    1372(normal)
:    1548(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    1679(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    1744(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    1750(normal)
:    1916(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    1959(normal)
:    1980(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    2014(normal)
:    2047(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    2228(normal)
:    2388(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    2410(normal)
:    2469(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    2578(normal)
:    2592(profc,profasm)
:    2594(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   2636(normal)
:    2910(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
2917a(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    3132(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    3279(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    3429(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
   3579(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    3586(normal)
:    Base1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
CPUTime001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    Church1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    Compose(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    Cpr001(optc,optasm)
:    DoRestrictedM(normal)
:    GMapAssoc(normal,optasm,profc,profasm,profthreaded)
:    GMapTop(normal,optasm,profc,profasm,profthreaded)
:
IOError001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    IOError002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    Nilsson(normal)
:    NonLinearLHS(normal,profc,profasm)
:    NonLinearSigErr(profc,profasm)
:
OldException001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    PList1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    PList2(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    RelaxedExamples(profc,profasm)
:    SeqRule(optc,optasm)
:    Simple14(profc,profasm)
:    Simple15(profc,profasm)
   Simple18(normal)
:    Simple19(profasm)
:    Simple2(normal,profc,profasm)
:    Simple20(normal)
:    Simple21(profc,profasm)
:    Simple22(profc,profasm)
:    Simple23(profasm)
:    Simple3(normal)
   Simple6(profc,profasm)
   SystemF(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    T1969(normal)
:    T1988(optc,optasm)
:    T2111(normal)
:    T2378(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    T2486(optc,optasm)
:    T2756(optc,optasm)
:    T2756b(optc,optasm)
:    T2856(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    T2985(normal,optasm,profc,profasm,profthreaded)
:    T3001(prof_hb)
:    T3001-2(prof_hb)
:    T3007(normal)
:    T3012(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    T3057(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
T3245(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    T3286(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    T3294(normal)
:    T3403(optc,optasm)
:    T3437(optc,optasm)
:    T3591(optc,optasm)
:    T3964(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    T3965(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    TH_1tuple(normal)
:    TH_NestedSplices(normal)
:    TH_mkName(normal)
:    TH_repE1(normal)
:    TH_repE2(normal)
:    TH_repE3(normal)
:    TH_repGuard(normal)
:    TH_repGuardOutput(normal)
:    TH_repPatSig(normal)
:    TH_repPrim(normal)
:    TH_repPrimOutput(normal)
:    TH_spliceE5(normal)
:    TH_spliceE6(normal)
:    TH_spliceGuard(normal)
:
ThreadDelay001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
addr001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)

andre_monad(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
andy_cherry(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    ann01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm)
:    annfail01(normal)
:    annfail02(normal)
:    annfail03(normal)
:    annfail04(normal)
:    annfail05(normal)
:    annfail06(normal)
:    annfail07(normal)
:    annfail08(normal)
:    annfail09(normal)
:    annrun01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,threaded1,threaded2)
:    apirecomp001(normal)
:
arith001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arith002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arith003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr008(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr009(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr010(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr011(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arr012(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    arr013(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrow(normal)
:    arrowapply1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowapply2(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowapply3(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowapply4(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowapply5(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowcase1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowdo1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowdo2(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowfail001(normal)
:    arrowfail002(normal)
:    arrowfail003(normal)
:    arrowfail004(normal)
:    arrowform1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowif1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowlet1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowpat(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    arrowrec1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
arrowrun001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arrowrun002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arrowrun003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
arrowrun004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
barton-mangler-bug(normal,hpc,optasm,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    base01(normal)
:    boxy(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    break022(ghci)
:    break023(ghci)
:
bug1010(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    bug1465(normal)
:    bug1677(normal)
:
bytestring002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
bytestring003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
bytestring006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    cabal01(normal)
:    cabal03(normal)
:    cabal04(normal)
:    cg001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    cg002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    cg003(optc,optasm)
:    cg004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    cg005(optc,optasm)
:    cg006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    cg007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
cgrun001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun008(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun009(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun010(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun011(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun012(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cgrun013(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    cgrun014(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
char001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
char002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
cholewo-eval(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
conc003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
conc006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
conc027(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
conc051(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    conc069(threaded1,threaded2)
:    conc070(threaded1,threaded2)
:    concprog001(threaded2)
:    concprog002(threaded2)
:
concprog003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    conflicting_flags(normal)
:
cvh_unboxing(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    default(optc,optasm)
:
derefnull(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    deriving-1935(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
divbyzero(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    driver011(normal)
:    driver012(normal)
:    driver013(normal)
:    driver014(normal)
:    drv-functor1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv008(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv009(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv010(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv011(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv012(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv013(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv014(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv015(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv020(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drv021(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    drvfail001(normal)
:    drvfail002(normal)
:
drvrun001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
drvrun002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
drvrun003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
drvrun004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
drvrun005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
drvrun006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
drvrun007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    ds001(normal)
:    ds002(normal)
:    ds003(normal)
:    ds004(normal)
:    ds005(normal)
:    ds006(normal)
:    ds007(normal)
:    ds008(normal)
:    ds009(normal)
:    ds010(normal)
:    ds011(normal)
:    ds012(normal)
:    ds013(normal)
:    ds014(normal)
:    ds015(normal)
:    ds016(normal)
:    ds017(normal)
:    ds018(normal)
:    ds019(normal)
:    ds020(normal)
:    ds021(normal)
:    ds022(normal)
:    ds023(normal)
:    ds024(normal)
:    ds025(normal)
:    ds026(normal)
:
dsrun001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
dsrun002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
dsrun003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
dsrun004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
dsrun005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
dsrun006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
dsrun007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
dsrun008(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    dsrun009(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
dynamic001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    dynamic_flags_001(normal)
:    dynamic_flags_002A(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    dynamic_flags_002B(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    dynamic_flags_002C(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    dynamic_flags_002D(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    dynamic_flags_002Many(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
echo001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    equal(normal)
:
exceptions001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
exitWith001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    fact(optc,optasm)
:
fast2haskell(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    ffi014(threaded2)
:
ffi015(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
ffi016(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
ffi017(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
ffi018(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
ffi019(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    ffi020(normal,optc,hpc,optasm)
:
fileexist01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    forkprocess01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,profthreaded)
:
fptr01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
fptrfail01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    fun(optc,optasm)
:
fun_insts(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    gadt17(normal)
:    gadt2(normal)
:    gadt23(normal)
:    gadt4(normal)
:    gadt5(normal)
:
genericNegative001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
getArgs001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
getEnv001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
getEnvironment01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
getGroupEntryForName(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
getUserEntryForName(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    ghc-e002(normal)
:    ghc-e003(normal)
:    ghc-e004(normal)
:    ghc-e005(normal)
:    ghci015(ghci)
:    ghcirun002(ghci)
:    ghcpkg01(normal)
:    ghcpkg02(normal)
:    ghcpkg03(normal)
:    ghcpkg04(normal)
:    ghcpkg05(normal)
:    ghcpkg06(normal)
:    goo(optc,optasm)
:
hGetBuf002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
hGetBuf003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
hPutBuf001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
hTell001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
hTell002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    haddock.Test(normal,hpc,profc)
:    haddockA001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockA002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockA003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockA004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockA005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockA006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockA007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockA008(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockB001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockB002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockB003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockB004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC008(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC009(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC010(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC011(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC012(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC013(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC014(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC015(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC016(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC017(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC018(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC019(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockC020(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockD001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockD002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockD003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockD004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    haddockE004(normal)
:
hash001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
heapprof001(profc,profasm,profthreaded,prof_hc_hb,prof_hb,prof_hd,prof_hy,prof_hr)
:    hs-boot(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    ins(optc,optasm)
:    instance-leaks(optc)
:
integerBits(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
integerConversions(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
ioref001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   ix001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
jl_defaults(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
joao-circular(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
jq_readsPrec(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
jtod_circint(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
jules_xref(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
jules_xref2(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
launchbury(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    length001(optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
lennart_range(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
lex(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
lexNum(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
life_space_leak(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    map(optc,optasm)
:    mdo001(normal)
:    mdo002(normal)
:    mdo003(normal)
:    mdo004(normal)
:    mdo005(normal)
:    mdorun001(normal)
:    mdorun002(normal)
:    mdorun003(normal)
:    mod1(normal)
:    mod10(normal)
:    mod11(normal)
:    mod12(normal)
:    mod13(normal)
:    mod14(normal)
:    mod15(normal)
:    mod16(normal)
:    mod17(normal)
:    mod18(normal)
:    mod19(normal)
:    mod2(normal)
:    mod20(normal)
:    mod3(normal)
:    mod4(normal)
:    mod5(normal)
:    mod6(normal)
:    mod7(normal)
:    mod8(normal)
:    mod9(normal)
:    nbe(normal)
:    newtype(optc,optasm)
:
north_array(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
num001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
num002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
num003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
num004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
num005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    num006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    outofmem(normal)
:    outofmem2(normal)
:    parser.prog001(optc,profasm)
:
performGC001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    pkg01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
   print001(ghci)
   print002(ghci)
   print003(ghci)
   print004(ghci)
   print005(ghci)
:    print006(ghci)
   print007(ghci)
   print008(ghci)
   print009(ghci)
   print010(ghci)
   print011(ghci)
:    print012(ghci)
   print013(ghci)
   print014(ghci)
   print016(ghci)
   print017(ghci)
:    print018(ghci)
   print019(ghci)
   print021(ghci)
   print022(ghci)
   print023(ghci)
:    print024(ghci)
   print025(ghci)
   print026(ghci)
   print027(ghci)
   print028(ghci)
   print029(ghci)
:    prof001(normal)
   prof002(normal)
:
queryfdoption01(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    r:    read008(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:
readLitChar(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
readRun001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
readRun002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
readRun003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
readRun004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
reads001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    rebindable1(normal)
:    rebindable2(normal)
:    rebindable3(normal)
:    rebindable4(normal)
:    rebindable5(normal)
:    rebindable6(normal)
:    rebindable7(normal)
:    rebindable9(normal)
:    recomp001(normal)
:    recomp002(normal)
:    recomp003(normal)
:    recomp004(normal)
:    recomp005(normal)
:    recomp006(normal)
:    recomp007(normal)
:
record_upd(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    red-black(normal)
:    rename.prog004(normal,optasm,profasm)
:    rename.prog005(profc,profasm)
:
resourceLimit(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
rittri(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    rn.prog006(normal)
:    rn006(normal,profc,profasm)
:    rn009(profc,profasm)
:    rn011(profc,profasm)
:    rn012(profc,profasm)
:    rn013(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    rn017(hpc,profasm)
:    rn022(profc,profasm)
:    rnfail020(normal,optasm)
:
sanders_array(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
seward-space-leak(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    shadow(normal)
:
show001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
showDouble(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
signals001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
signals002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    signals004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    sim(optc,optasm)
:    simpl002(optc,hpc,optasm)
:    simpl003(hpc,profc,profasm)
:    simpl004(hpc)
:    simpl005(hpc)
:    simpl007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    simpl010(profc,profasm)
:    simpl011(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    simpl012(hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    simpl013(hpc,profc,profasm)
:    simpl014(optc,hpc,profc,profasm)
:    simpl016(optc,profc,profasm)
:    simpl017(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    simpl018(hpc,profc,profasm)
:    simplCore.prog002(normal,hpc,profc,profasm)
:    simplrun001(optc,optasm)
:    simplrun002(optc,optasm)
:    simplrun003(optc,optasm)
:    simplrun004(optc,optasm)
:    simplrun005(optc,optasm)
:    simplrun007(optc,optasm)
:    simplrun008(optc,optasm)
:    simplrun009(optc,optasm)
:    simplrun010(optc,optasm)
:    space_leak_001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,ghci)
:    str001(optc,optasm)
:    str002(optc,optasm)
:
strict_anns(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    strun001(optc,optasm)
:    strun002(optc,optasm)
:    strun003(optc,optasm)
:    strun004(optc,optasm)
:    syn(optc,optasm)
:
system001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
take001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    tc(normal)
:    tcfail105(profasm)
:
tcrun001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
tcrun002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
tcrun003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
tcrun004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
tcrun005(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
tcrun006(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
tcrun007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
tcrun008(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
tcrun009(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    tcrun010(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
:    test(optc,optasm)
:    testblockalloc(normal,threaded1)
:
text001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
thurston-modular-arith(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
time002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
time003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
time004(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
trace001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    tst(optc,optasm)
:
tup001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    type-rep(normal)
:    typecheck.prog001(profc,profasm)
:    typecheck.prog002(profc,profasm)
:
typecheck.testeq1(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
unicode001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
unicode002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    unu(optc,optasm)
:
user001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:
utf8_024(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
:    while(normal)
:

GHC7

OVERALL SUMMARY for test run started at Tue Apr  5 15:21:27 CEST 2011
    2695 total tests, which gave rise to
   14289 test cases, of which
       0 caused framework failures
    2972 were skipped

   10823 expected passes
     372 expected failures
       4 unexpected passes
     118 unexpected failures

Unexpected passes:
   T1735(ghci)
   arrowrun001(ghci)
   arrowrun002(ghci)
   arrowrun003(ghci)

Unexpected failures:
   3429(threaded2)
   4038(ghci)
   4850(normal)
   DoParamM(normal)

T2615(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   T3064(normal)
   T3330a(normal)
   T3807(normal)
   T3822(hpc)

T4113(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   T4316(ghci)
   apirecomp001(normal)
   arith011(optc)
   arrowapply4(hpc)
   arrowcase1(hpc)
   arrowform1(hpc)
   break024(ghci)
   conc037(threaded1,threaded2)
   conc038(threaded1,threaded2)
   conc070(threaded2)
   concprog001(threaded2)
   concprog002(threaded2)
   derefnull(profc,profthreaded)
   divbyzero(profc,profthreaded)
   enum01(optc)

getPermissions001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)

getUserEntryForName(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   ghcpkg01(normal)

hClose003(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   hpc_markup_multi_001(normal)
   hpc_markup_multi_002(normal)
   hpc_markup_multi_003(normal)
   joao-circular(profc)

num009(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)

process007(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   recomp006(normal)
   signals002(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
   signals004(ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   space_leak_001(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,ghci)
   throwto001(threaded2)