An update of Linley's Dungeon Crawl to the Stone Soup fork (the only
actively-developed crawl.)

>From pkg/DESCR:

  Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is a free roguelike game of exploration and
  treasure-hunting in dungeons filled with dangerous and unfriendly
  monsters in a quest for the mystifyingly fabulous Orb of Zot. If you are
  familiar with NetHack, you'll find that Dungeon Crawl is familiar, but
  has a friendlier interface and better game balance.

Based on my earlier submissions for 0.6.x, 0.7.x and Stefan Sperling's
port for 0.7.x; pretty much all patches have been integrated upstream
and I've been running the 0.8 betas for months.

Could this be committed (preferably "over" games/dungeon-crawl, but
games/stone-soup or somesuch would work too)?

                Joachim