games/stone-soup was committed 5 days ago.

On 2011 Apr 28 (Thu) at 22:28:52 +0200 (+0200), Joachim Schipper wrote:
:An update of Linley's Dungeon Crawl to the Stone Soup fork (the only
:actively-developed crawl.)
:
:From pkg/DESCR:
:
:  Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is a free roguelike game of exploration and
:  treasure-hunting in dungeons filled with dangerous and unfriendly
:  monsters in a quest for the mystifyingly fabulous Orb of Zot. If you are
:  familiar with NetHack, you'll find that Dungeon Crawl is familiar, but
:  has a friendlier interface and better game balance.
:
:Based on my earlier submissions for 0.6.x, 0.7.x and Stefan Sperling's
:port for 0.7.x; pretty much all patches have been integrated upstream
:and I've been running the 0.8 betas for months.
:
:Could this be committed (preferably "over" games/dungeon-crawl, but
:games/stone-soup or somesuch would work too)?
:
:               Joachim

--
Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall,