On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 02:20:55PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 01:35:56PM +0200, Donovan Watteau wrote:
> > OK, thanks! So here's a new version, with the following changes:
> > - Added SHARED_ONLY=Yes, regen'd PLIST and friends.
> > - Added MAINTAINER=Me.
> > - Fixed WANTLIB-flac and WANTLIB-wavpack.
> > - Fixed HOSTCC/HOSTLD (which defaulted to gcc) and HOST_CFLAGS (which
> >   defaulted to their own flags).  I think it should follow CC/LD and
> >   CFLAGS by default when not crossbuilding; I'll drop them a mail
> >   about that.
> > - Removed CONFIG_WAV=y which is the default choice.  I wanted to make
> >   it explicit but it doesn't seem to be the rule here.
> > - Removed -Wredundant-decls which makes useless noise on OpenBSD
> >   because of some problems in system headers.
> > - Added $OpenBSD$ in patches.
> >
> > If no one complains about the sndio backend, I'll ask cmus
> > developers to merge it.
>
> Looks definitely good to me, i'd like to import it with another ok.

With the special treatment for arm (.if ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "arm"),
it doesn't packages on arm (missing vorbis.so or something).

I commented all this conditional stuff, i.e. build it on arm with

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        CONFIG_TREMOR=n \
                        CONFIG_VORBIS=y
                        LIB_DEPENDS+=           audio/libvorbis
WANTLIB-main+=          ogg vorbis>=0 vorbisfile>=1

and this builds, packages, and works (with AUDIODEVICE=aucat:localhost/0
and remote-forwarding port 11025 from my armish back to my desktop
(with aucat listining there on port 11025). Tested with mp3 and
ogg.

So please remove the conditional for arm (unless there's something
I missed), and I'm *almost* ok with the port -- the install target
machinery of the port is insane (just look at it), but that can be
fixed after the import.

Ciao,
        KIli