On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 00:22:38 +0400, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Here is a Clementine with it's small direct dependency liblastfm.
> Tested for a few weeks on i386. Unlike amaroK 1.4, Clementine depends
> on Qt4 and GStreamer, but not on any version of KDE.

Great work, good to see this coming together :)
Tested on i386.
A few notes:

I already had a config directory (~/.config/Clementine) for clementine
from a previous, older version. I had to delete it, because clementine
segfaulted with the old music db.

When I was fiddling with my older clementine port one showstopper was
the modal windows' and other focus related behaviours under scrotwm.
Unfortunately, this bug is still there: you can open a dialog or other
window (eg. About, Preferences etc...) in clementine only once, when
trying to open them second time, it won't show. You must restart
clementine to be able to open them again. [1] [2] [3] (2 and 3 are very
sloppy and vague reports, and I am sorry for that).

Also, there is [4] a bug report for Latin2 vs. Unicode filename handling
in clementine's issue tracker, reported by me. This happened under
OpenBSD also.

Thanks!
Daniel

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/clementine-player/issues/detail?id=1015