On 10/12/11 10:40 AM, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 09:08:17AM -0500, Brad wrote:
On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 02:20:29AM -0500, Brad wrote:
On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 01:13:02AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2011-12-07, Brad<b...@comstyle.com>  wrote:
-@bin bin/qemu

I'd prefer to keep this working via a courtesy symlink pointing at
either qemu-system-i386 or qemu-system-x86_64. Otherwise there needs to
be some clear information. Without one or other of these, people are
going to wonder what's going on, tab-complete, see qemu-i386, try and
run it, receive a segfault, then think, as well as forcing them to
make changes to their scripts, that the update has totally broken qemu.

I'm not adding a symlink as there will be another binary of the same
name there in the future. Users should be conditioned to use qemu-system-i386
properly.

Updated diff adding MESSAGE to mention the change. Maybe also mention
the change in the upgrade/current FAQ?

and disable the BSD userland emulation support for now.

On amd64 this warning appears during the build:

/usr/ports/pobj/qemu-1.0/qemu-1.0/monitor.c: In function 'expire_password':
/usr/ports/pobj/qemu-1.0/qemu-1.0/monitor.c:944: warning: overflow in
implicit constant conversion

Qemu assumes time_t is long if TIME_MAX isn't defined. But time_t is int
on OpenBSD. Setting TIME_MAX to INT_MAX via CFLAGS fixes the warning.
Suggested diff with that change below.

Ya, I'm fine with that as a workaround for the time being and will take
it up with upstream for a proper fix.

believed to be clean.