On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 01:08:48AM +1100, Joel Sing wrote:
> Attached is an updated version of the port for Go:
>
> - Version numbering is now 1.0preYYYYMMDD as suggested by sthen.
>
> - Fixed PLIST issue so that the port now works correctly on both amd64 and
> i386.
>
> - Fixed issue with USE_SYSTRACE - for the time being a Go binary needs to be
> able to use the sysarch() syscall in order to setup TLS.
>
> ok?

"make package" works perfect with USE_SYSTRACE. Just a warning in the "fake"
step: "strip:
/usr/ports/pobj/go-1.0pre20120313/fake-i386/usr/local/go/pkg/tool/openbsd_386/pprof:
File format not recognized".

I don't know if this is the correct behavior or not, but "make regress"
uses the "go" command installed on /usr/local, not the "go" binary in
the build directory.

"make regress" with and without "go" installed, both fail. I've attached
the logs of "make regress".

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info