Here's a port for Railo coldfusion (using Tomcat as a container). I'm just
starting looking at it to hopefully replace some IIS boxes, seems to work
fine in basic testing - I haven't stressed it at all yet but I think it's in
good enough shape to import.  OK?

"Railo is a high-performance open-source CFML engine. It has good
compatibility with other CFML engines. Most sites can be ported to
Railo with very little effort and all of the major CFML frameworks
support Railo out of the box.

Railo will very probably run your sites faster than any other CFML
engine, allowing you to handle more load and to provide a better
experience for end users."