Hi,

>> ...and slightly more updated patch.  There are some more things that
>> can happen to this port, namely staticlly linking, but I've found the
>> configure script unhappy; instead of messing around with that now, I'd
>> like to move forward and put this in, then work on the above, plus
>> possibly subpackaging it (though I'm leaning towards not anymore) and
>> maybe doing a split install.
>>
>> Previous MAINTAINER has been OK with moving forward for quite some time
>> now :)
>>
>> Feedback, comments, OKs?
>
> I'm running it in production without problems (amd64), so I'm ok, but I'm
> not a developer. It would be great if this could get committed.

Maybe I was a little bit too early with saying "without problems".
Cf-serverd hangs will checking the policy after the local configuration
has changed.

It hangs on the following line (from cf-serverd -v):
Checking policy with command ""/var/cfengine/bin/cf-promises" -f
"/var/cfengine/inputs/promises.cf""

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Martijn Rijkeboer