Hi all,

Our in-tree cvsweb is 2.0.6 which is quite old, but require no dependencies.
cvsweb 3 is available since a lot of years and I started working on a port.

As cvsweb 3 needs dependencies and a lot of mess in the chroot, I
think it would be a good idea to keep the old cvsweb in parallel.

So, here is an attempt to a port of devel/cvsweb3 and
devel/p5-String-Ediff, which cvsweb3 can take on (optional).

Remaks:
* I use cvsweb-3.0.6 + latest patches from FreeBSD repo.
* I included the "cvsweb-nice-colors" patch to look like the official
OpenBSD cvsweb, which I find nicer.
* The cvsweb.cgi script and cvsweb.conf has been patched to facilitate
the use in a chroot environment.
* I tried to include old patches except:
    - we now can use 'diff -p' to generate diffs: our diff in base now
has the '-p' option.
    - I have no problem with perl -T to run cvsweb, so I kept the original.
* I corrected two errors in the cvsweb.cgi script:
    - error when deleting the session of downloaded tarball files (line 789)
    - Incorrect type in the pack function (line 4458)
* cvsweb3 now has a css. I placed it in /var/www/cvsweb, don't don't
know if it's the better place.
* The README has been updated, but it may add extra junk, not needed
by cvsweb3. I tried to keep it simple because cvsweb3 needs a lot more
shit in the chroot than the old cvsweb.
* The README explains how to use p5-String-Ediff (the new port
attached) and other optional ports : p5-MIME-Types, enscript and
cvsgraph.

Comments welcomed.

Cheers,
--
Mattieu Baptiste
"/earth is 102% full ... please delete anyone you can."