On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:22:47AM +0200, Manuel Giraud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a port of the new version of emacs. Currently testing on
> i386. FWIW, I'm all for killing the emacs 23 port in the process.

Hi. I'm reading the file NEWS.24.1 of emacs. I have a few comments:

- "Emacs can be compiled with Gtk+ 3.0 if you pass --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
  to configure." Any chance for a gtk3 flavor?.

- "Typing C-c m in the buffer made by M-x report-emacs-bug transfers the
  report to your desktop's preferred mail client, if there is one.  This
  uses either the "xdg-email" utility, or Mac OS's "open" command.".  I
  don't see the runtime dep in the Makefile.

- "The default browser used by the package is now the "xdg-open"
  program, on platforms that support it.  This calls your desktop's
  preferred browser."" Also related to xdg-utils.

Cheers.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info