If it is really able to play and search youtube videos in an easy way, I would be happy to see it included. Minitube was my favorite tool for youtube, but now, even with dual-core it is unusable.

It feels ridiculous when people with worse computers are able to watch movies, but not me with OpenBSD. Minitube had good performance earlier, I could watch youtube videos even on a Pentium4.