Yes you can, and used mplayer to play videos.

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 03:19:08PM +0200, Lars Engblom wrote:
; If it is really able to play and search youtube videos in an easy
; way, I would be happy to see it included. Minitube was my favorite
; tool for youtube, but now, even with dual-core it is unusable.
;
; It feels ridiculous when people with worse computers are able to
; watch movies, but not me with OpenBSD. Minitube had good performance
; earlier, I could watch youtube videos even on a Pentium4.
;