On 03/12/13 09:57, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2013/03/12 08:49, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
12.03.2013 1:06 пользователь "Martijn Rijkeboer" <mart...@bunix.org>
написал:

Hi,

After some comments of Jiri B on my cfengine port I'm trying to install
everything inside /var/cfengine (also recommended by Cfengine). I've
changed the Makefile and on 'make fake' everything is installed inside
/var/cfengine, but when running make plist the new PLIST file is empty.
What
is the best way of achieving this?

Change PREFIX to /var/cfengine, too.

This isn't a good match with hier(7) :-

      /var/      Multi-purpose log, temporary, transient, and spool files.

/var is also normally mounted nosuid. Don't know if this affects cfengine though, but worth noticing.

/Alexander