James Turner <ja...@calminferno.net> writes:

> On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 04:30:41AM +0100, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:
>>
>> The opam tarball comes with a ocp-build.boot bytecode file which writes
>> to $HOME, right at the beginning of the build process.
>> ocp-build/README.md says the sources are in TypeRex[1].  After a quick
>> look I don't find a way to generate a fresh ocp-build.  Commenting the
>> first call to ocp-build leads to systrace that prevents curl from
>> calling home.
>>
>> ''curl --insecure -OL \
>> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/31910/cudf-0.6.3.tar.gz''
>>
>> This doesn't smell good imho. :)
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/OCamlPro/typerex/
>
> opam pulls down a few OCaml libraries at build time and then statically
> compiles them into the opam binary, cudf is one of those libraries.

[...]

What about importing those dependancies as OpenBSD ports?  I'm not much
versed in Ocaml packaging on OpenBSD, but I think that'd the way to go.
You'll have to wait for the opinions of other people, though.

Meanwhile, here's a start for porting cudf.  It needs a fix to the
extlib port that I'll soon post.  It's a bit hackish and I can't get
LIB_DEPENDS-bindings encoded in libcufd.

--
Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
GPG Key fingerprint: 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90  8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494