On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 09:55:01AM -0300, Gonzalo L. R. wrote:
> What version do you have? Conf file?

xombrero-1.4.0p1v1
OpenBSD 5.3-current (GENERIC.MP) #146: Thu Apr 25 17:04:06 MDT 2013

$ cat .xombrero.conf
browser_mode = whitelist
session_autosave = 1
home = http://www.google.com
external_editor         = gvim -f <file>
download_dir            = ~/Downloads
gui_mode                = classic
fancy_bar               = 1
show_url                = 1
show_tabs               = 1
show_statusbar          = 1
statusbar_font          = terminus 8
search_string           = http://www.google.com/search?q=
mime_type               = @application/pdf,/usr/local/bin/zathura
cookie_wl = .facebook.com
cookie_wl = .google.com
cookie_wl = .youtube.com
js_wl = .facebook.com
js_wl = .google.com
js_wl = .youtube.com
ctrl_click_focus = 1      # Give focus in newly created tab instead
keybinding=!tabprevious,C-Left
keybinding=!tabnext,C-Right
keybinding=tabnew http://www.google.com,C-t
keybinding=tabprevious,C-h
keybinding=tabnext,C-l

Note: some cookie_wl and js_wl lines removed.

I've opened a bug on:
https://opensource.conformal.com/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=439

Note: on another machine running a fresh install of the 24th of
April-snapshot, xombrero crashes as well but with a more detailed error
message:

pthread_cond_destroy on condvar with waiters!
xombrero in free(): error: bogus pointer (double free?) 0xe4aa8212
Abort trap (core dumped)