On 2013/08/13 02:42, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
> +# "nonfree" means containing some patented algorithms, see
> +# http://docs.opencv.org/modules/nonfree/doc/nonfree.html
> +# Please always build and test this FLAVOR during version updates.
> +# As some source modules include this functionality, we couldn't
> +# just subpackage "nonfree". Excluding this, here we have a usual
> +# BSDL
> +PERMIT_DISTFILES_FTP =               Yes
> +.if ${FLAVOR:Mnonfree}
> +PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP =         No
> +PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM =               No
> +PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP-docs =    Yes
> +PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM-docs =  Yes
> +.else
> +PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM =               Yes
> +.endif

Seems complicated, and we usually do put this type of thing on ftp (for
example, things which write mp3 files, etc). It should be blocked for CDs
of course. Second opinion wanted, but I think it would be acceptable to
skip the flavour maze and just do this:

PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM = patents
PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP = Yes