Minor update; changed UID and GUID for the new users after finding the new ones I'd selected had already been reserved in the -current ports tree.

Thanks,

Andrew Klettke
Systems Admin
Optic Fusion

On 08/19/2013 11:58 AM, Andrew Klettke wrote:
Thank you very much for your input Stuart, I've addressed the issues you've raised and the new version is attached. Please let me know if there's anything else that needs attention.

Thanks,

Andrew Klettke
Systems Admin
Optic Fusion