Hi,

I've incorporated some Debian patches, via Dag Wieers's src.rpm (also in
Gentoo[1]). I don't use nor need TK version of the script, so I've
disabled it. I've looked into it though and configure doesn't handle
detection well enough. I think it can go as is, without xdeview.

Comment:
program for uu/xx/Base64/BinHex/yEnc de/encoding

This is a powerful program at which you can throw a mess of unordered
files in any of BinHex, uuencoded, xxencoded, Base64 or yEnc formats
and expect them all to be properly decoded. These formats are
frequently encountered when sending binary files via news or mail.

WWW: http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/UUDeview/