On 1 September 2014 04:12, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas <j...@wxcvbn.org> wrote:

> Those deps are optional and I don't think it makes sense to ask users to
> install
> support for all backends supported by duplicity (the list is long).

Ok with me.  The backends are in and the same outcome is achieved, be it
with a little manual intervention.

This said, 0.6.24 works fine here for my use case (which only involves
> sftp).  If you agree about the above points, this leads to this diff, to
> be committed when the python.port.mk issue is solved:

For me, when REVISION is removed, I get when I 'make plist' [create a new
plist] to do a diff against:

lib/python${MODPY_VERSION}/site-packages/${FULLPKGNAME\-}-py${MODPY_VERSION}.egg-info/
lib/python${MODPY_VERSION}/site-packages/${FULLPKGNAME\-}-py${MODPY_VERSION}.egg-info/PKG-INFO
lib/python${MODPY_VERSION}/site-packages/${FULLPKGNAME\-}-py${MODPY_VERSION}.egg-info/SOURCES.txt
lib/python${MODPY_VERSION}/site-packages/${FULLPKGNAME\-}-py${MODPY_VERSION}.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
lib/python${MODPY_VERSION}/site-packages/${FULLPKGNAME\-}-py${MODPY_VERSION}.egg-info/top_level.txt

which means it breaks when 'make package'.  To fix this, I leave the
REVISION in and explicitly define the PKGNAME:

REVISION =      1
PKGNAME =       ${DISTNAME}

Is it just me or is Jim's email address broken?  Maintainer needs to be
looked at in some way possibly.

On 1 September 2014 05:48, Giovanni Bechis <giova...@paclan.it> wrote:

> ok for me, maybe a multi package that adds dropbox, and other dependencies
> ?
> I do not care, I use only file and ssh backends but maybe it could be
> useful to someone else.

A flavour sounds like a good idea and I'll work on that in spare time but
don't let it hold this up.

Thanks,

Jason