Anthony J. Bentley said:
> There's at least one more obvious issue: when I pause music or
> video, I can't unpause...

Apparently the workaround in audio_resume() function was causing this
bug.  (Not sure why, as the function exited just fine.)

Attached revision of the port fixes that by replacing the whole function
body with "return;".  I don't see the effect that was being faught
according to the comment in removed code.

P.S.:  While we are patching sndio backend, we should probably remove
the warning about blocking because of sndio bug – these messages litter
the output, which is particularily irritating if plaback was paused
several times or seeking was done.

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff