Dmitrij D. Czarkoff, 21 Nov 2014 02:41:
> Anthony J. Bentley said:
> > There's at least one more obvious issue: when I pause music or
> > video, I can't unpause...
>
> Apparently the workaround in audio_resume() function was causing this
> bug.  (Not sure why, as the function exited just fine.)
>
> Attached revision of the port fixes that by replacing the whole function
> body with "return;".  I don't see the effect that was being faught
> according to the comment in removed code.

MODULES =               converters/libiconv \

so this is probably redundant:

LIB_DEPENDS =           audio/libcdio \
                        converters/libiconv \

i am almost sure libuuid is not a dependency for openbsd:

$ egrep -R uuid .
./audio/out/ao_wasapi_utils.c:/* Supposed to use __uuidof, but it is C++ only,
declare our own */
./video/out/cocoa_common.m:    CFUUIDRef uuid =
CGDisplayCreateUUIDFromDisplayID(displayID);
./video/out/cocoa_common.m:    if (CFGetTypeID(uuid) == CFNullGetTypeID()) {
./video/out/cocoa_common.m:
ColorSyncDeviceCopyDeviceInfo(kColorSyncDisplayDeviceClass, uuid);
./video/out/cocoa_common.m:    CFRelease(uuid);
./wscript:        'name': 'uuid',
./wscript:        'func': check_cc(lib='uuid')
./wscript:        'deps': [ 'gdi', 'winmm', 'ole', 'uuid' ],
./wscript:        'deps': [ 'gdi', 'winmm', 'ole', 'uuid' ],

and i personally absolutely do not need samba :)
maybe a FLAVOR?

and last but not least, i like my notebook GROFF free,
so i don't mind if the man page is not 100% :)

-f
--
to my embarrassment, i was born in bed with a lady!