Hi ports@,

Third time is a charm, I hope.  Attached is an updated version of
devel/greg, a parser generator based on Parsing Expression Grammars.
This version corrects issues with my original patches discovered
by bcallah@ and the update-patches target.  The other port I have
submitted, textproc/multimarkdown, built-depends on this port.

pkg/DESCR:
greg is a recursive-descent parser generator based on Ian Piumarta's
peg/leg.  It implements a formalism called Parsing Expression Grammars.
---
Works well on i386.  I'm working on getting my patches upstream.
Thanks again to bcallah@ for helping me with this.

Testing and comments welcome!

Pax, -A
--