On 2015/01/08 15:26, attila wrote:

> Hi ports@,
>
> Third time is a charm, I hope.  Attached is an updated version of
> devel/greg, a parser generator based on Parsing Expression Grammars.
> This version corrects issues with my original patches discovered
> by bcallah@ and the update-patches target.  The other port I have
> submitted, textproc/multimarkdown, built-depends on this port.
>
> pkg/DESCR:
> greg is a recursive-descent parser generator based on Ian Piumarta's
> peg/leg.  It implements a formalism called Parsing Expression Grammars.
> ---
> Works well on i386.  I'm working on getting my patches upstream.
> Thanks again to bcallah@ for helping me with this.
>
> Testing and comments welcome!
>
> Pax, -A
> --
> att...@stalphonsos.com | http://trac.haqistan.net/~attila

| +CFLAGS += -g -O3 -DYY_MAIN

please drop -O3

| Fix the clean target.

no objection to this, but clean isn't called by ports

are the test failures important?

-- --
echo '6*9' | samples/erract | tee samples/erract.out
fail at PLUS
fail at subtraction
got multiplication
fail at subtraction
-- --

sprintf patches... we mostly gave up on these in ports, they can make
updates awkward (and in some cases dangerous). no objection to keeping
them since you've already done them, but can you try and upstream them
please?

so: basically OK with -O3 dropped, as long as you don't consider the
test failures to be a problem.