On 2015/03/19 11:29, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Port for those who attempt at deploying OpenBSD on relatives' and
> co-workers' PCs.  DESCR:
>
> | PySolFC is a collection of more than 1000 solitaire card games. It is a fork
> | of PySol Solitaire.
> |
> | There are games that use the 52 card International Pattern deck, games for
> the
> | 78 card Tarock deck, eight and ten suit Ganjifa games, Hanafuda games,
> Matrix
> | games, Mahjongg games, and games for an original hexadecimal-based deck.
> |
> | Its features include modern look and feel (uses Ttk widget set), multiple
> | cardsets and tableau backgrounds, sound, unlimited undo, player statistics,
> | hint system, demo games, a solitaire wizard, support for user written
> | plug-ins, an integrated HTML help browser, and lots of documentation.
>
> It generally works fine just as is, but UI blocks when any link is
> followed, which looks like usability problem to me.  Patch was sent
> upstream to no avail.
>
> Comments? OKs?
>
> --
> Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

MODPY_VERSION =         2.7

I would generally not include this, but there was some discussion about
whether to set MODPY_VERSION for 2.x ports and I forgot how it ended up,
does anyone remember?

There's a .desktop file, so it would be helpful for users of desktop
environments to add the desktop-file-utils bits (dependency,
@exec/unexec lines, and update-plist will zap the share/applications
directory entry).