hello,

On 2015-05-28 04:25, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
Daniel Dickman said:
I don't think it makes sense for tests to live directly under
site-packages. Patch below moves the tests to a sub-dir for py-oauth2.

ok?

Diff below makes more sense to me.  Adds TEST_DEPENDS and removes tests
from site-packages.

I don't have a strong opinion on including vs excluding tests, my only
comment would be that if we go Daniel's route we might want to make sure
to do that for any python ports which otherwise would install tests
directly into site-packages so we're consistent.

My second comment is just to reiterate one I made earlier in this thread
and that is in regards to this specific port it's usefulness might soon
be at an end so might not be worth expending too much time on it.

thanks,

.jh