On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 01:09:14PM -0500, attila wrote:
> Attached is a new port, devel/p5-Type-Tiny.
>
> $ cat pkg/DESCR
> Type::Tiny is a tiny class for creating Moose-like type constraint
> objects which are compatible with Moo, Moose and Mouse.
>
> Passes tests for me on i386.

lots of tests skipped here because of missing test-depends that we have
in tree (or not)

Devel::Hide
Type::Tie
Switcheroo
Sub::Quote
Return::Type
MouseX::Types
Moops
Moo
match::simple
Kavorka
Function::Parameters
Role::Tiny
Sub::Exporter::Lexical
Class::InsideOut
Test::Warnings
MooseX::Types::Common
Test::Tester
Test::LeakTrace

But yeah all the other non-skipped tests pass.

Other than this i briefly tested re.pl itself and it seems to work fine
here, although missing a test-depends on Test::Fatal.

# Test::Fatal is not installed (any version required)

Landry