Hi Peter,

Peter Kane writes:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Stuart Henderson <st...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> > On 2015/09/20 13:45, Peter Kane wrote:
> >> Hello
> >>
> >> I wanted to set up some Japanese input

jless, jvim, and kterm are all basically patchsets on top of very old
forks of existing projects. None of them have been updated in the past
15 years. In the meantime the projects they were forked from have gained
multilingual support of their own and are still actively developed.

The native Japanese OpenBSD users I know use uim, anthy, and xterm.

Also, it looks like kterm defaults to EUC-JP. That's not so great, as
most OpenBSD software that cares about encodings should be using UTF-8,
and in the future will keep moving in that direction.

Due to these factors (plus the amd64 problems), I'm inclined to remove
these dead ports. Marc?

--
Anthony J. Bentley