Hi,

pkg/DESCR:
---8<---
Syncthing is an application that lets you synchronize your files across
multiple devices. This means the creation, modification or deletion of
files on one machine will automatically be replicated to your other
devices. We believe your data is your data alone and you deserve to
choose where it is stored. Therefore Syncthing does not upload your data
to the cloud but exchanges your data across your machines as soon as
they are online at the same time.
--->8---

I've been using this to sync notes between my server, laptop, tablet and
phone. Seems to work nicely.

It's a go app, but all the deps come bundled.

This port is mostly by czarkoff@ from openbsd-wip. All I have done is
update to the latest version, add a README and test it. We agreed by
mail that I would take MAINTAINER.

OK?

--
Best Regards