On 2016/05/24 19:39, Edd Barrett wrote:
> > -sysconfdir=${LOCALBASE}/share/examples/cargo
>
> Usually syconfdir is /etc, and you use @example in the PLIST to make an
> example. This also means the user can edit the config file without
> upsetting pkg_delete.

This is a bit different though, it's just for the bash-completion
file, and doesn't need @sample'ing. But it would be better to install
it here:

/usr/local/share/bash-completion/completions/

We don't have any infrastructure for loading these completion
scripts automatically, but this is where other packages are
installing them, so it makes sense to follow suit.

> "licence" -> "license"? (although apparently both are correct. I guess
> choose one and stick with it).

"to license" is the verb, "a licence" is the noun.
They work the same way as "advise" and "advice" (which are
often easier to remember because in that case, the sound differs).

> "Unlicense" -> "Unlicensed"

It is "unlicense" - http://unlicense.org/ - it's a bit of a funny
one this, I'm not sure you can actually release something to the
public domain and then try and use a copyright-like warranty
disclaimer..anyway the intent is very clear.