On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 12:56:50PM +0200, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Now that gtk1 has been removed, we need to give jasper@ a new goal
> in life.  I think a good candidate is imake.  Anything that still
> uses imake for configuration is likely old cruft that has been
> barely maintained, if at all, since the late 1990s.
>
> Here's a list of ports that use CONFIGURE_STYLE=imake:

---snip---

> Some more ports that otherwise depend on imake or in turn on something
> that does:
>
> audio/ardour

I am hoping we can keep ardour (though it does need to be updated, and
the requirements for that eclipse my abilities atm :( )

> audio/aubio
> chinese/crxvt
> comms/x3270
> comms/xastir
> fonts/zh-bg5pdf
> games/redeclipse

I guess this one is just because of GraphicsMagick, does ImageMagick
require imake?  They do more or less the same job right?  I will take
a stab at replacing the GraphicsMagick RUN_DEPENDS hopefully this
weekend.