Stephen Graf wrote:
> I have built a port for turnserver-4.5.0.3,
> https://github.com/coturn/coturn.
>
> It needs an experienced maintainer to complete and verify.
>
> I have tested the port and am running the results on openBSD 5.9
> stable. There is a reported dependency problem but it does not seem to
> affect the operation of the sub app involved.  The license seems to be
> a scaled down version of some other license, but requires the license
> file to be included in any distribution.  This app has been ported on
> FreeBSD.

A few quick suggestions:

 * Are you sure it shouldn't be called net/coturn? It's odd how they
   split the naming so evenly, but "coturn" seems like a more specific
   project name (e.g. we use www/apache-httpd instead of www/httpd).

 * The $COMMENT should be shorter and more prosaic. Something like "a
   feature-rich STUN/TURN server implemented in C".

 * It builds for me.

Thanks for your time,
Mike