Revision 1.219 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs], Tue Apr 12
17:42:09 2016 UTC (4 months, 3 weeks ago) by jca

Update to samba-4.3.6

i386 build by danj@, ok sthen@

The changelog between 4.1.23 and 4.3.6 is too big to be described here.
The point of updating now is that 4.1.x won't receive updates for the
freshly published security advisories.  samba-4.3.8 will follow.

 --without-acl-support \

Was introduced in the 4.3.6 update just before the big Samba security update for

CVE-2015-5370 (Multiple errors in DCE-RPC code)
CVE-2016-2110 (Man in the middle attacks possible with NTLMSSP)
CVE-2016-2111 (NETLOGON Spoofing Vulnerability)
CVE-2016-2112 (LDAP client and server don't enforce integrity)
CVE-2016-2113 (Missing TLS certificate validation)
CVE-2016-2114 ("server signing = mandatory" not enforced)
CVE-2016-2115 (SMB IPC traffic is not integrity protected)
CVE-2016-2118 (SAMR and LSA man in the middle attacks possible)

Now to work out the implications of re-enabling it.

Ian McWilliam