On Mon Sep 26, 2016 at 10:22:14PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2016/09/26 22:26, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:
> > Rafael Sadowski <raf...@sizeofvoid.org> writes:
> >
> > > hi @ports,
> > >
> > > I know, a ports bump is required for HOMEPAGE/MASTER_SITES change but
> > > maybe to make an exception here because are so many sub-packages?
>
> Only for HOMEPAGE changes, MASTER_SITES changes don't affect the packages.
>
> > It *is* required, else packaging fails if you already built those on
> > your box.  Which will happen for bulk builds machines.
>
> Absolutely. This is not something where exceptions are possible.

Thanks jca@ and stu@ for your quick response. I understand, now! Next
question in the same scope and I'll not start a new thread. What to do
if a $HOMEPAGE and there $MASTER_SITES are down (because the project is
[maybe] dead) and the tarball is only hosted on openbsd tarball mirrors?
Delete both and bump REVISION only or should the port follow into the attic?

Kind regards,

Rafael