Hello all,

Apologies if I’m mistaken, but it appears that the Lua packages are built with
the default conversion specifiers for strftime, which are defined in loslib.c
(if I searched correctly). Unfortunately these do not include %l, %k, %s, %v an
%+, which are supported by OpenBSD’s strftime. This leads to an error when
trying to use %l to format Awesome Window Manager’s panel clock.

Would it be possible to begin building the Lua packages with support for these
conversion specifiers, or has this option already been considered and not
implemented for a reason?

Thanks.