On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 14:10:21 +0000, Stuart Henderson
<s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> On 2017/03/06 22:55, Remi Locherer wrote:
> > Here it is: vdirsyncer with this fix and deps attached to this
> > mail.
>
> Thanks. Updated version attached - changes are,
>
> small change in the dep lines, MODPY_FLAVOR already has the ,
>
> -devel/py-atomicwrites,${MODPY_FLAVOR}
> +devel/py-atomicwrites${MODPY_FLAVOR}
>
> add RUN_DEPENDS to BUILD_DEPENDS so the Sphinx build doesn't have
> errors
>
> update click-log distinfo which must have been re-uploaded to pypi at
> some point; any idea what was changed?
>
> I don't have a suitable set-up to test runtime at the moment, but
> ports-wise I am happy and think it's a useful thing to have, so OK
> sthen@ for someone who wants to import.

I imported the devel ports, thanks.

I enabled test ports py-requests-toolbelt but it needed another port.
See attached the updated py-requests-toolbelt and the new www/py-betamax

Some tests fail for py-requests-toolbelt but I guess it's fine.

ok danj@ if someone wants to import the leftovers.

Cheers,
Daniel