Hi Sebastien,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 03:34:52PM +0100, Sebastien Marie wrote:
> The following diff updates lang/rust to 1.16.0.

As always, thanks for your hard work on Rust/OpenBSD.

Looks good to me. A couple of comments inline.

> It merges -main and -doc, and doesn't provide documentation anymore.

I was meant to pipe up in the other thread, but I think the docs
sub-package is actually a nice addition, as it means I always have the
right docs for the version I have installed. I think I'd forget to
download the docs again when a new version comes out.

(and like Laurie, I use trains quite a lot)

> The diff includes REVISION bump for devel/cargo and textproc/ripgrep.

Not an immediate problem, but what are you going to do when we have 300
rust apps in-tree? We can't manually bump every time, can we?

> ++    /// ```no_run
> +     /// use std::os::unix::net::UnixDatagram;
> +     /// use std::time::Duration;

Should you raise a bug upstream for these tests?

I managed to build ripgrep and cargo fine with this update (amd64).

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk