On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 03:55:26PM +0000, Edd Barrett wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 04:40:27PM +0100, Sebastien Marie wrote:
> > so the bootstrap archive will look like really a full package.
>
> How about a separate port for docs that depends on lang/rust? Would that
> be more palatable?

I assume it could be possible, but I am unsure if rustbuild will be able to
generate only the documentation (and not just binary + doc). Testing is
required :)

I don't have time to work on that. But I should able to review a port
(and modifications on lang/rust to share some variables).

For now, I already shared a link to download the documentation, and as
we are in -beta, I would like to see rust-1.16.0 to be commited in order
to have it in 6.1.
--
Sebastien Marie