On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 02:01:55PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:

> > Below an updated diff for lang/rust (with docs). Please test it, I could
> > mess myself with the revert of -doc removal.
>
> Looks good. A couple of very small comments inline, but this is pretty
> much good to commit IMO.
>
> > +           path/to/nowhere
>
> What's this for?

a rustbuild specificity... targets are available as paths on rustbuild
command-line. for calling only a subset of tests (some, as gdb
testsuite, are failing to due version mismatch) it is required to pass
the paths defined in rustbuild.

"path/to/nowhere" is a generic path registered for several targets not
intented to be called from command-line. but in this list is the unitary
testsuite of all crates used by rustc which is useful to have.

--
Sebastien Marie